Attendees presenting oral presentations will be provided with:
- a virtual account with the personal information (photo, contacts, organization, country, etc);
- the ability to add the pre-recorded presentation in video format, PowerPoint, or PDF format;
- the live stream for 15 minutes (including presentation and answers to questions) in accordance with programme schedule;
- chat and matchmaking tool access;
- access to the short courses, plenaries, oral/poster presentations, and exhibition.
The oral presentations will focus on the discussion of pre-recorded content led by the session moderators. In addition to the pre-recorded presentation, authors must submit a summary of the presentation in no more than two slides. In accordance with the performance time in the programme schedule, the authors will perform live for 5-7 minutes for a short summary of their report, next the presentation will continue for 8-10 minutes for answering questions and discussions. The oral discussions will be recorded, and the full recording will be available for playback shortly after the completion of the oral session.
Before the live stream authors will be asked to make a test video call with technical support to check video communication and sound.